We specialize in the design and development of innovative text analysis research tools, combining qualitative and quantitative content analysis and text-mining. Our products are used by more than 4 000 institutions, including universities, governmental and non-governmental organizations, and businesses in over 80 countries.
Provalis Research offers a stimulating, collaborative environment with rewarding opportunities for career advancement. We value excellence and provide our employees with the support they need to achieve their highest levels of competence.
For more information about the company, please visit our website at: www.provalisresearch.com
- Participate in the development, integration, testing and implementation of new features.
- Perform requested changes on existing software solutions.
- Identify and report technical problems.
- Identify potential innovations and suggest improvements. Plan, develop, test and document software programs.
- Be involved in research and development projects in the field of text and numerical data analysis.
- Act as a resource person by providing ongoing assistance and customer support.
- Build and maintain effective client relationships to better understand their needs and concerns.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Good knowledge of programming design and object-oriented programming.
- Strong leadership skills and intellectual curiosity, decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and proven customer service skills; patience and diplomacy are necessary for this position.
- Good knowledge and experience with VCL components from third parties.
- Bilingual English – French and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research would be a major asset.
- Some experience with Python, PHP or R would be a valuable asset.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing applications with advanced knowledge of the Delphi platform or derived language (C# or VB.net).
Salary: To be discussed (starts with 6% vacation, or 3 weeks)
Job Status: Permanent
Number of hours per week: 37.5 to 40 hours
Type of positions: Full-time day
Start date: Immediate
1255, Robert Bourassa Street, Suite # 1604
Montreal H3B 3X3 (Quebec) Canada
To apply for this position, please email your resumé (with the job title in subject heading) and cover letter to: email@example.com
Note: Provalis Research is committed to employment equity.