- Participating in development, integration, testing and implementation of new requirements.
- Designing and developing new features or performing requested changes on existing software solutions
- Identifying and reporting technical problems.
- Identifying potential innovations and suggesting improvements. Planning, developing, testing and documenting software programs.
- Being involved in research and development projects in the field of text and numerical data analysis.
- Acting as a resource person by providing ongoing assistance and customer support.
- Building and maintaining effective client relationships to better understand their needs and concerns.
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent experience
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE RELATED TO THE JOB :
At least four years of experience in developing applications with advanced knowledge of the Delphi platform.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good knowledge in design and object-oriented programming
- Strong leadership skills and intellectual curiosity.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and proven customer service skills; patience and diplomacy are absolutely necessary for this position.
- Good knowledge and experience with VCL components from third parties.
- Bilingual English – French and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this position.
- Experience in qualitative and quantitative research would be a major asset.
Salary: To be discussed
Job Status: Permanent
Number of hours per week: 35
Type of positions: Full-time day
Start date: Immediate
1255, Robert Bourassa Street, Suite # 1604
Montreal H3B 3X3 (Quebec) Canada
To apply for this position, please email your resumé (with the job title in subject heading) and cover letter to:email@example.com
Note: Provalis Research is committed to employment equity