Entity extraction, topic modelling with WordStat
Host: Derrick Cogburn
Date and Time: Wednesday June 17, 2020, 12-1pm ET
- Derrick has ten plus years working with QDA Miner and WordStat.
- Professor of Information Technology & Analytics, Kogod School of Business, American University, Professor of International Communication and International Development, School of International Service, American University
- Teaches graduate seminars on Big Data Analytics and Text Mining (using ProSuite and R/Rstudio)
- Coordinates multiple United Nations workshops/side events on text mining in international affairs, sustainable development goals (SDGs), and CRPD Implementation.
- Derrick has published multiple articles and conference papers on text mining
Click on the following link to Register