COMMUNICATION AND CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER
Full-time or part time
Provalis Research offers a stimulating, collaborative environment with rewarding opportunities for career advancement. We value excellence and provide our employees with the support they need to achieve their highest levels of competence.
Scope of work
We are seeking a driven, detail-oriented Communication & Content Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the CEO and playing a key role in our marketing strategy, this role will be responsible for leading and executing our content across several mediums, including the Provalis Research website, emails, landing pages, blog posts, presentations and webinars and social media. You will take ownership of our web presence and hone the messaging continuously. You will help create new content-led marketing initiatives such as a webinar series. You will also participate to the logistics of the company participation to academic conferences and commercial trade shows and may be asked to attend some of those. The successful candidate is a deeply technical person with command over writing. You consider yourself to be a Subject Matter Expert in the fields. You are excited by technology, and you keep up with technology developments and new ideas that the community is discussing. You have a pulse on the key active debates in your area of focus and you can quickly pick up the language your audience speaks. And finally, you have a process down for writing on a consistent cadence.
- Create high-quality compelling content, including blogs, social media posts, emails, press releases, news articles, case studies, white papers, landing pages and other dynamic content pieces that shape the buyer journey, build brand preference, and fuel lead generation
- Manage all aspects of content creation and distribution across web, emails, social media of content relevant to target audiences including campaign set up, launching, monitoring and reporting
- Build and maintain a strategic editorial calendar and blog on an ongoing basis to support and promote your offers and to attract site visitors through search, social media, and email subscribers.
- Measure and report performance of all digital and social marketing campaigns and provide strategic recommendations for optimization
- Conduct ongoing keyword and competitor research in order to create content for the site, landing page, etc.
- Manage logistic aspects of conferences and tradeshows, as well as Provalis hosted events, including webinars and training workshops.
- Represent Provalis at in-person and virtual events (locally and internationally).
- Identify opportunities for new content and projects that drive organizational objectives
- Remain up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing
- Acquire technical knowledge in text analytics, natural language processing and related scientific domains.
- Fluent English with proficient communication skills in French
- Strong verbal communication and Proven track record of clear, compelling writing demonstrated through a professional portfolio of examples (please submit a piece of writing with your application)
- A BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, Business Intelligence, Administration, or relevant field of study
- 5+ years of hands-on strategy and execution of content creation
- Experience on the latest tactics and algorithm changes to drive qualified organic traffic, SEO and analytics tools and the ability to leverage current and future trends to help maximize online visibility
- Comfortable with technology and can pick up new platforms, tools, and features quickly.
- A self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives with little supervision
- Proficiency with various social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Interest and knowledge of current events and trends in the area of analytics software
This is a position that requires some travel. The ideal candidate is available full time but candidates with less than full-time availability could also be considered. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
Provalis Research is not able to sponsor work visa applications, so applicants for staff positions have to be Canadian citizens or otherwise legally authorized to work in Canada.
Montreal (Quebec) Canada
Note: Provalis Research is an equal opportunity employer