Provalis Research is pleased to announce the release of QDA Miner Lite 3.0. QDA Miner Lite is one of the most popular Free qualitative software. It is currently used by tens of thousands of people around the world. QDA Miner Lite is a scaled-down version of QDA Miner 6, a mixed method qualitative data analysis software.
QDA Miner Lite 3.0 includes several new features and improvements such as:
• NEW full multilingual support for string variables, codes and comments.
• NEW donut chart to facilitate comparisons of proportions.
• NEW option to display values above bars in bar charts.
• NEW options to attach or edit memos to coded segments from the CODING RETRIEVAL tool.
• NEW options to delete or change the coding in the LIST COMMENTS feature.
• NEW option to save documents in UTF-8 text format.
• NEW Numeric and date variable transformation and computation routines.
• NEW option to define missing values for categorical, numerical and string variables.
• NEW Wine/Crossover compatibility model.
• NEW option to prompt savings of project files at specific time intervals.
• IMPROVED word cloud to represent the relative frequencies of codes.
• IMPROVED comment feature allows one to add up to six comments per coding (compared to only one in version 2.x).
QDA Miner Lite is an ideal tool for teaching qualitative analysis and has been used in numerous qualitative studies, resulting in thousands of papers published in academic journals. You can see an extensive overview of its capabilities and download QDA Miner Lite for free from this page.