We are pleased to announce the release of QDA Miner Lite v1.2, a new update of the free version of the popular computer-assisted qualitative data analysis software, QDA Miner. The new QDA Miner Lite introduces several improvements such as:
- Merging of codes and categories
- Importation of entire folders of documents, including their subfolders
- Importation of the original file location into a variable
- Extraction of data from XML database files.
- A toolbar to search for terms or expressions in large output tables
- The ability to save codebooks to disk.
- Printing of labels on the bottom axis of charts at 45-degree angles or on alternate lines.
- Faster importation of Excel and ASCII files
- Faster rendering of code marks on large, densely coded documents.
For more information on QDA Miner Lite or to download this freeware, visit the product page at: