Release of QDA Miner v2.0 June 16, 2006 - News & events
Montreal – June 14, 2006 – Provalis Research is pleased to announce the release of QDA Miner v2.0, Provalis Research’s text annotation and document management tool. QDA Miner is an easy-to-use qualitative analysis software for coding, annotating, retrieving and reviewing coded data and documents such as open-ended responses, customer comments, legal documents and technical reports. The program can manage complex projects involving documents and metadata such as numerical and categorical information. It offers a unique integration with advanced text mining, quantitative content analysis (WordStat) and statistical analysis (Simstat) tools, providing easy combination and integration of qualitative and quantitative methods.
KEY NEW FEATURES OF QDA MINER 2.0
- Fully hierarchical codebook system.
- Complex text search and coding retrieval strategies may now be saved and reused.
- New coding revision tools (code splitting, category merging, code search and replace).
- New visualization tools for coding frequencies, occurrences and coverage.
- Easier project creation and document conversion routines.
- Exportation of query results and tagged document collections to XML
For more information on all the new features introduced in QDA Miner v2.0 or on related products, or to download a fully functional trial version of QDA Miner, visit Provalis Research’s website at:
Founded in 1989, Provalis Research provides a family of software that is flexible, easy to use and powerful, offering an unsurpassed integration of statistical analysis (SimStat), qualitative data analysis and document management (QDA Miner), as well as content analysis and text mining (WordStat)