To assign a single code to a graphic area:
You can use several methods to assign codes to a graphic area.
Method 1 –
- Select the area and double-click the code
- Select the area of the graphic you want to code.
- Double-click the code in the code list.
Method 2 –
- Select the area and drop the code
- Select the graphic area that you want to code.
- Drag an item from the code list into the selected area.
Method 3 –
- Using the toolbar.
- Select the proper code from the list box located in the toolbar above the image.
- Select the area that you want to code.
- Click the toolbar button.